Stripe (known as "Ear Rape Spider" in Boshy) is the main antagonist of the 1984 horror comedy film, Gremlins. Previously born as a mogwai, he later transformed into a gremlin, and was killed by exposure to sunlight. After he resurrected in the sequel, he drank spider DNA serum and became a gremlin and spider hybrid.
He also appears as a hazard in I Wanna Be The Boshy. He appears in Worlds 1, 2, 7, and 9, and twice during the Solgryn boss battle. In Worlds 1 and 11, he also appears in the secret areas.
How hazardous is it?Edit
Ear Rape Spider relies on killing the player by lunging out from the left, right, top, or bottom of the screen (simultaneously making an unbearably loud noise) and touching them. It usually appears when the player is least expecting it, making it next to impossible to dodge the first time around.
How solgryn trolls everyone using it?Edit
You can't say no if solgryn tries to join your server and he always plays with the ear rape spiders that shots flaming spikes and spawns blood. That's a character only playable if you are a admin. 
- Its sprites are taken from Gremlins 2: The New Batch for the NES.
- Ear Rape Spider got its name from the ear-splitting noise it produces upon its appearance.
- Its infamous noise is Godzilla's roar.
- Because of its habit of unexpectedly popping onto the screen and making a noise twice the volume of everything else in the game, it will, more likely than not, startle the player.
- In one of the secret areas in World 1, the spider doesn't lunge at the player from off the screen, nor does it make the Godzilla noise. Instead, it sits on a web and shouts "You shall not pass!" when shot at.
- In earlier versions of the game, the spider didn't appear in worlds 9 or 11.
- The spider is mentioned in the second verse of the credit music; "Ear Rape Spider, he's lurkin' round. He'll break your eardrum, you can't mute the sound. Unnecessary shaking screen. Solgryn, why'd you be so mean?"
- It's similar to the giant ferret in World 6. They're both much larger than their real life counterparts, they charge in a direction from off the screen, and they make loud noises while doing so. However, they are also different in some ways.
- Ear Rape Spider appears 8 times, while the giant ferret only appears once.
- Ear Rape Spider makes the Godzilla noise, while the giant ferret shouts "Let's go!"
- Ear Rape Spider doesn't fire a projectile, while the giant ferret does.