The prize room is the area where all collected CD and non-CD items are displayed. It is unlocked once the game has been completed on any difficulty. There are three characters who can be unlocked here depending on the difficulty and whether or not all non-CD items have been collected.
Solgryn - Rewarded to the player for completing the game on Totally Average-mode or higher
Dark Boshy - Rewarded to the player for completing the game on Totally Average-mode or higher and collecting all non-CD items
Sonic - Rewarded to the player for completing the game on Hardon-mode and collecting all non-CD items
- The theme that plays in this area is the Gusty Garden Galaxy soundtrack from Super Mario Galaxy for the Nintendo Wii.
- On EZ-mode, this is the only area where the heart platforms work against the player. Instead of assisting the player with navigating through tricky sections, they block the passageway to the right of the room with all the item displays.
- On Totally Average-mode and You're Gonna Get Raped-mode, there is a text box with "HARDON" typed into it blocking the passageway to the right of the non-CD item blockage.
- There are no additional passageways or unlockable characters here for completing the game on You're Gonna Get Raped-mode. In fact, You're Gonna Get Raped-mode has less prizes than Hardon-mode.
- This is the only area in the game where pressing the Q key will not kill the player.
- The cursor is the only hazard in this area, making it the safest area in the game.